2. Watashi no Denawa/ keitai bango wa hachi nana …….. desu
>> My mobile number is 87……
3.Youbinkyoku wa doko ni arimasu ka (where is postoffice) also can say — wa doko desu ka
Youbinkyoku wa sokko ni arimasu (ni arimasu is for – the location of the certain object at certain place – inanimate things)
>> post office is present there.
Tanaka san wa shokudo ni imasu (ni imasu is for – the location of the certain person at the certain place – living things)
>> Tanaka san is at the canteen.
4. Sensei wa doko ni imasu ka
>> Where is sensei is at?
5. Sensei wa doko desu ka
>> where is sensei
6. Watshi wa pizza to pasta o tabemasu
>>I eat pizza and pasta
7. Tokyo kara Kyoto made densha de nan-ji-kan kakarimasu ka
>> How much time will it take by train from Tokyo to Kyoto?
8. hone wa soko ni arimasu >> book is there (stress on book)
soko ni hone ga arimasu >> there is a book (stress on place)
soko ni nani ga arimasu ka >>what is there
soko ni pen ga arimasu >> there is pen
gakko ni puru ga arimasu >> there is a pool in the school
9. Negative for of “I” adjective
Ex. Akai – Akaku arimasen
Nihon wa ookii desu ka >> Is Japan big?
>>> Iie, Nihon wa ookiku arimasen >> No, Japan is not big.
Ringo wa takai desu. Ringo was amai desu >> Apple is cheap and sweet
>>Ringo wa takakute amakuarimasen >> Apple is not cheap and not sweet